ONE YOU Lincolnshire - Referral Generation Officer (patch-based East Lincs)
Join Thrive Tribe’s quest to empower over 1 million people to change their behaviours and thrive!
We are very excited to have recently been awarded the opportunity to provide a free, integrated lifestyle service for the people of Lincolnshire. ONE YOU Lincolnshire will improve local people’s lives through advice, support and activities from July 2019. We seek exceptional people to help us provide an amazing service!
Thrive Tribe is an award winning, innovative and value led healthy lifestyle organisation with excellent reviews on Glassdoor. Every person makes Thrive Tribe the incredible place it is to work and together, we’re unstoppable. We offer great people great experiences through training, development and a flexible working culture. Within our buzzing environment our talented people work hard but we ensure lots of fun is thrown in too!
ONE YOU Lincolnshire has an excellent opportunity for a Referral Generation & Partnership Officer to join the existing partnership team. The officer will work to increase service referrals and create prospering local partnerships, whilst targeting health inequalities.
Tell me more, tell me more…..
Purpose-led officers will work in line with our values to develop partnerships, manage relationships and implant innovative ideas to generate referrals.They will support the new ONE YOU Lincolnshire service in achieving externally-set KPIs, delivered in line with Thrive Tribe values. Officers will manage a varied workload based around service promotion and resident engagement, as well as the development of effective local stakeholder relationships; ensuring all targets are met.
The Nitty Gritty
Salary: £21,000 increasing to £22,000
Location: Based in East-Lincolnshire/ East Lindsey area with countywide travel (car owner referred) with an office base in Lincoln (expected to be in Lincoln at least once/ week).
Contract: Permanent; Full time
Line Manager: Senior Referral and Partnership Officer
Like all roles at Thrive Tribe, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. We don’t like to stick to a firm JD as we know from experience that things change throughout the lifetime of a role. However, so you know what to expect, here are the initial main duties for this role:
- To help maintain the ethos and success of Thrive Tribe by managing relationships with stakeholders and your colleagues in line with the organisation’s culture and values.
- To successfully forge and establish relationships with a range of health and social care providers in the service catchment areas.
- To liaise with organisations from different settings and sectors to investigate other styles of effective partnership, particularly within voluntary and community services.
- To support the Referrals Generation and Partnerships Manager to identify areas where clinic utilisation needs to be increased and implement strategic plans to improve outcomes.
- To build links with your borough colleagues to ensure a close working relationship is maintained, with reciprocal support and referral elements.
- To deliver outreach and attend meetings with an aim to drive exemplary activity figures across the services.
- To adhere to risk assessments and ensure that Thrive Tribe’s policies and procedures are implemented in respect of safeguarding.
- To work with Thrive Tribe’s Marketing Team to deliver promotional campaigns and resources,
- Tele-communication programmes and social media campaigns and updates
- Ensure due consideration is given to Information Governance and Clinical Governance legislation, requirements and guidance.
We are looking for someone who has….
- Knowledge or experience in networking, referral generation, partnership management and the Public Health landscape.
- An understanding of Health Inequalities and BME populations and approaches on how to engage them into community health services.
- Motivation to generate ideas, plan and implements health improvement campaigns.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Experience delivering community outreach and events.
- An alignment to work Thrive Tribe’s values (see below)
- Driven, enthusiastic and motivational personality
- A keen networker with experience of working with stakeholders from the public sector or community.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office programmes and databases.
- Experience managing social media sites in a professional capacity.
This post may entail occasional evening work for which time off in lieu will be provided. As the programme runs across multiple boroughs it will involve some work out within the community. Any additional training needed by chosen candidates will be given as necessary.
22-28 days of annual leave, pension scheme, life insurance, paid day of leave for physical activity, regular programme of team building/social events, online shopping discounts, tea/coffee on tap, childcare voucher scheme, bike to work scheme….and loads of friendly, supportive colleagues.
How to apply
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply by Wednesday 14th August 2019, attaching a covering letter (maximum of 500 words, explaining why you are the right candidate for the position) and your current CV.
An assessment day will take place for this vacancy on Wednesday, August 21st in Lincoln.
We’re happy to have an informal discussion regarding this vacancy, if you’d like to discuss the opportunity further please call either Derek on 07860 750700 or Andy on 07540 108893 or email [email protected] or [email protected]